Candy Crush Saga Level 7827 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7827 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7827 is a dual task level, you have to destroy the spawners and clear the jelly to complete the level. First concentrate on destroying the spawners to prevent them filling up the board with chocolate. Once the spawners are gone the board will be opened up and it will be easier to make the special candies and combos needed to clear the jelly. The licorice fences can make lif a bit tricky, but if you use colourbombs you can get past them.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


8 comments:

Pookie8907 said...

Not enough moves on this one

Drood said...

Pretty tough one. Nowhere near enough moves.

Maks said...

2 comments?? I cannot even get down to the spawners, not talking about de stroying them. Is there any strategy I miss here? Posting for lucky board pls

cvbcb said...

Fortunately, I have gotten down to trying to win only one level per day. The game is just not fun anymore. This is today’s level and it’s not even marked Hard. Need lucky board! PFL!

Pati said...

Fun level

Unknown said...

PFL

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please Tiffy or Yeti or king
Thank you. Too few moves on this level

Sherelle said...

Help by sending the lucky board Tiffy thank you