Candy Crush Saga Level 7839 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7839 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7839 is a normal jelly level ad there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. The frog is the secret to passing this level, grow it quickly and you can use it to start to clear the rainbow twists. Place the frog beside the gap in the licorice fence on the left, this will hit the closest rainbow twist. You can also use the bubblegum to clear the rainbow twists by popping it beside the gap. Once the rainbow twists are gone you can switch the two colourbombs together. You will need the frog to clear the jelly in the bottom right corner, but you can also use it to clear the blockers or jelly in other parts of the board. 
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


7 comments:

Twins mom said...

Well level 7840 lives up to it's rating as Nightmarishly Hard!!

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit

Unknown said...

PFL

bonita said...

BOY do I feel dumb-2 comments only?
I need a lucky board please
Thanks ms. cookie I appreciate your tips & video--now I understand the level.
love your blog

Ggs said...

Posting for luck!

Ggs said...

26 moves and 86 blocks, posting for luck once again.

Greylady said...

Stuck as usual on stupid level