Candy Crush Saga Level 7851 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7851 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7851 is a multi task level, you have to use the frog four times, collect chocolate and clear the jelly to complete the level. There is jelly under the whole board including the spawners so they will have to be destroyed to get to all the jellies. The frog can be useful to help destroy the spawners, you can place it between two of them to hit both. Use colourbombs either to grow the frog or switch with a stripe or a wrap to clear more of the board. As the board begins to clear it gets easier to make the colourbombs and combos needed. 
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


11 comments:

Anna said...

Welcome back Cookie

GloryB said...

Having trouble clearing all the spawners. Posting for luck

Cindy said...

I can get all of the frogs and chocolate but never have enough jelly before I run out of moves. 😢

The Savage Traveler said...

Me either. P4🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

Pati said...

Kill the spawnera

Unknown said...

Need better boards

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Molly said...

This level was glitchy for me, I wasn't able to move the frog for the final time, and whats up with not having enough jelly? Do I need to let the spawners make jelly to fulfill the orders?

Unknown said...

Pfl pfl

Cathy said...

Hi, if you're just getting to this level as I am,
don't think you're Losing it. They have doubled the amount of jellies. I've been working at it over 2 weeks. Any hints now?