Candy Crush Saga Level 7878 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7878 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7878 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to clear the whole board to complete the level. Work your way down the board using as many combos as you can make to clear the blockers and licorice curls. The bottom left and right corners are the hardest to clear but stripe/wrap combos will clear these corners of blockers and licorice curls.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

it was a nightmare untill today now only they removed the curls from both the bottom

Unknown said...

Surprised by lack of comments here. Crap figit spinner tarpit of a level. Need better boards.

Unknown said...

PFL

Rhonda said...

I just hate these rainbow rapids levels! They are horrible! They just use up your lives and boosters! I’m needing a lucky bard 🤞🤞🤞. Please CC

Linda Maitan said...

That curl is a pain
Pfl

Janet said...

This one is really a b##ch!! 🍀🍀