Candy Crush Saga Level 7882 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7882 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7882 is an orders level, you have to collect waffles, bubblegum and cherries to complete the level. The cherries will drop onto the top conveyor as you drop others off into the main part of the board. Try to clear as many blockers before too many cherries drop onto the board so that your moves don't get too blocked. Stripes are best for collecting the cherries and wraps are best foe clearing the bubblegum and blockers.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

horrible again.am 1 the only one?lb pleaseee

Broomie said...

Wow!! Only 1 comment on this ridiculous level from hell that you can't make moves

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Rhodesia said...

I agree with the other 3 I am finding this very difficult!!

Rosebud said...

PFL

Unknown said...

This is sooooo difficult why are there no more comments ? Posting for luck ; xx

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

crazy diamond said...

What a ridiculous stupid level, you can't do anything, just one move all the time. I'm seriously thinking of quitting this bs.

cookie56 said...

Surprised by so few comments.
Pain in the butt.
posting for luck.

Rainbowgirl said...

I’ve been close, 1 or 2 moves needed, even watched videos for more moves, but the matches don’t happen, lucky board please