Candy Crush Saga Level 7889 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7889 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7889 is an ingredients level, you have to collect the three cherries to complete the level. The main focus should be on collecting the keys. Use stripes from the top right section to collect the keys in the bottom right. As soon as each coconut wheel is unlocked use it to clear three of the licorice holding back the cherries. Keep collecting keys and using the coconut wheels until the cherries are collected.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


8 comments:

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Maks said...

1 comment? I have bombs in my game which explode after 7 moves. It is not possible to hit the keys fast enough to hit the bombs. Please help me how to play this level. Posting for lucky board pls

dr said...

Maks, by now hopefully you are past this level. Aren't the bombs on the left? The coconut wheel is unlocked with each key. Swipe it. It will clear the bomb and 3 liquorice. dr

Patty said...

Ughhh bombs,get rid of the bombs!!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Laura said...

Watch the video and do just what Cookie did. Her tips are perfect on this one. It took several tries to get the right combos in the right places to collect the keys. Careful planning and perseverance are the keys to this one. 🤞

me said...

pfl

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck