Candy Crush Saga Level 7897 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7897 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7897 is a jelly  level, you have to clear all the jelly to complete the level. There are order locks on this level and these order locks will unlock two double colourbomb combos at the bottom of the board. It is usually easier to clear the blockers first to unlock the colourbomb combo on the right. Switch the colourbombs together to clear a layer from the waffles, then keep clearing the waffles until the second colourbomb combo is unlocked. Once you have switched the two colourbomb combos together you can then see how much jelly is left to clear to complete the level.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


4 comments:

The Savage Traveler said...

No other comments? Guess it's just me who needs some 🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Joy said...

I am with you! I guess I’m not getting this new feature.

Laura said...

You can basically treat this like a jelly level. The whole board has to be cleared. The locked orders, to me, are just a distraction. Good luck everyone!

Angie said...

Finally a fun game! Those countdowns once at zero gives you two sprinkley balls and it nearly clears board until you get to zero on other side and two more sprinkley balls and the board is cleared with one more go that I didn't need. 1st time too.