Candy Crush Saga Level 7900 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7900 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7900 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to clear the way for the rapids to complete the level. The only strategy to passing this level is to look for special candies and combos to clear everything and make way for the rapids. The bubblegum can be really helpful as it helps to clear the waffles and other blockers.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


21 comments:

Unknown said...

I do not have the same board!!!

Raangle5 said...

Awful level! Posting for luck☘️

mue said...

comment il faut procéder ????? pffff

Collette said...

Tough level. Posting for luck!

gidget said...

posting for luck

2sweet said...

Very hard

Pookie8907 said...

This level is a bit confusing and the layout is distracting. UGH 🤦‍♀️

Maks said...

So hard. Until here the episode wa easy. Posting for lucky board pls

Maks said...

Stück here for 2 days already. Slowly gets boring. Please help.

mtnbiker79 said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

This one put a stop to my progress. Need better boards.

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Joy said...

PFL! Boosters don’t help. What’s the point in buying boosters if they don’t help you win?

Rhodesia said...

Day 3, this is not classed as difficult why not? I am bored.

Lilly said...

Last few levels were a nice break. Pfl

Laura said...

I had to use a hammer to get the last rainbow rapid. If I had been paying closer attention I am sure it could be done without boosters. Good luck!

Unknown said...

PFL