Candy Crush Saga Level 7909 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7909 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7909 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to clear the way for the rapids to complete the level. First clear the licorice and collect the keys, try to clear the licorice before you collect the keys as the spawner, once unlocked, will spawn sugar coats and if the licorice gets covered with sugar coats it becomes very hard to clear and you need to clear it to unlock the order locks. 
Once the spawner is unlocked 
Once the board is unlocked you need to clear the bottom part of the board and keep the lower left section clear of sugar coats so that the rapids are able to move across. You need to clear the sugar coats to unlock the bottom right section for the final rapid. Keep the sugar coats under control by using special candies and combos.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


17 comments:

Luís Bernardo said...

Pay attention to the tip about the licorice. It’s very important.. Good luck everyone 🍀

Unknown said...

Thank you Luis, cleared first try after reading your comment.

The Savage Traveler said...

PFL

Shelley said...

Posting for luck.

Winnie Wee said...

Posting for luck! Please help! Good luck everyone!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

rosereddragon said...

I can't do this one! Posting for luck!!

Fraggy said...

Am I being thick, I just don’t get it.

Anonymous said...

Help! I can’t seem to figure this one out…I’ve cleared all except the last block on the bottom left.

Unknown said...

Pfl

me said...

pfl

Carrie722 said...

Why is this level so hard? PFL

Carrie722 said...

Level 7904 is so have hard. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Level 7905 is over the top hard! PFL

Carrie722 said...

Candy crush level 7929 is difficult. PFL

Shirley Ragland said...

I can't do this, because I don't understand it! 😕 I'm old and need your help please 🙏! Thank You 🥰

Joanne said...

Posting for luck please