Candy Crush Saga Level 7989 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7989 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7989 is an ingredients level, you have to collect the cherries to complete the level. Collecting the cherries is just a matter of clearing the bottom part of the board using any combos you can make. You will get wrapped candies dropping from the dispensers and if you can switch them together you can clear more of the board than single wraps or stripes.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


23 comments:

Jimmy said...

What is going on with this game. It’s like 2 different versions. This level is much harder and only 25 moves. ;£(; off

E.M. said...

In the video there are 10 moves left,so they reduced the moves. They have to stop doing that,not everybody gets lucky boards!

mue said...

Avec 10 coups en moins Γ§a parait compliquΓ© ..... c'est frustrant .

Sunset said...

☘️πŸ’•

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

cvbcb said...

Need lucky board... no boosters... PFL

cvbcb said...

This level is really lame with so many layers on the bottom.

cvbcb said...

Total crap level. Wondering why so few comments! πŸ€”

Tou52 said...

Posting for a very lucky board πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€

Tou52 said...

Absolutely horrible level!
Absolutely no chance to finish it!
Shame on the developers!
Absolutely need to be fired!

Tou52 said...

Wow, I think my previous post scared someone, because I played and had the best board ever πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
If it happened to me, it can happen to you as well.πŸ˜„

Good luck everybody πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Unknown said...

Absolutely right! These developers need to be fired for creating these crap tarpit levels. It's unfair to force us players to slog from one to the other like exhausted mastodons.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

RBlomquist said...

Maybe I could take a break for something exciting. I could paint my kitchen and watch it dry. PFLEASE!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

It really helps to play to one side of the board, then you only have to clear part. πŸ€

Cher said...

25 move is just crap for this one . It sure is to make us bye more moves to finish but one would need a hell of a lot as it has to many blockers in it .

Cher said...

SO I WAS WRONG IT IS 25 MOVES FEELS LIKE LESS ANYWAY. IM PISSED OFF MADE A MISTAKE . I HAVE 15 GOLD BARS LEFT AND ACCIDENTALLY PUSHED PLY ON AFTER I HAD FINISHED AND OF COURSE THAT WAS A STUPID THING TO DO AS THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GOING TO GET IT IN 5 MORE MOVES . ANYWAY I HATE THIS LEVEL SO I THINK ILL QUIT FOR A WHILE.

Maw said...

Posting for luck... and cruising my fingers for good measure.

Laura said...

TIP: Thanks to Unknown above who recommended playing only one side of the board. I opened up only the first three columns and passed easily. Try it!πŸ€žπŸ€

Nance said...

Tip: Laura & Unknown said play to one side of the board. My best moves appeared on the right side initially so I kept up making moves on the right side & passed easily. I love when I come to this site for tips & get good advice. I can do without the moans & groans about how difficult the levels are. And PFL, ugh!

Rush said...

Totally agree Nance, whining totally pathetic. In the end it's just a free GAME, if you don't like nobody says you must be playing for the rest of your life. Plenty of other games for free available. And yes, this level was not too easy. But what can one expect reaching level 8000?

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please