Candy Crush Saga Level 8001 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8001 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8001 is an orders level, you have to collect blockers, rainbow candies and cherries to complete the level. The cherries need to drop from the top right into the bottom section and from there they need to drop to the bottom and out of the exits. If you concentrate on collecting the cherries the other orders will be collected as you play. Forget about the licorice and waffles on the left side of the board as they won't effect anything very much.
The video took 27 attempts to complete.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disappointed I didn’t get the prizes every one was talking about when they reached 8000.

Nic said...

Pas de cadeau pour les 8000
Par contre je veux bien un peu de chance ici merci
Nic

jjg said...

GIO, do us all a favor and uninstall this game so we don't have to listen to you complain anymore. WE GET IT.....they want our money. Did you really think you were going to play any game for free without the company trying to get you to buy something? It's just a game. No one needs your endless rants about them wanting money and it's a conspiracy and they cheat the players and yadda yadda yadda. Uninstall this game. We don't want to hear it anymore. Go torture some other game players at some other game.

Suesue said...

OMG BEGGING FOR A 🍀LUCKY☘️ BOARD PLZ‼️🍀💚☘️🍀💚☘️

Broomie said...

I didn't even realize that i hit 8000!! I'm so happy..that was my goal so from here on out I'm not stressing it..but I'd still like that lucky board!! Lol

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves,boosters time to quit playing this game because it’s impossible

jenn2727 said...

Posting for luck
Congratulations to all of us that have made
It to level 8001 hubby says we should be being paid hahahahaha

Lilly said...

Made it past 8000. Don't care what happens anymore. I'm officially done

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Kaz167 said...

I had two goes at this using the fish and stripes and got nowhere. The next go I totally ignored them and passed with ease.

Nance said...

Any one have a tip for getting that last cherry down when it’s in the upper right going around ? What do I need to do to get it to drop?

Unknown said...

Posting for luck please xx

Anônimo said...

Se o Kazuohk que é um dos favoritos do CC levou 27 tentativas, jogando com 25 movimentos, os outros jogadores com apenas 19 movimentos nunca conseguirão. Este jogo está decadente e acabado, merece uma auditoria para constatar as fraudes praticadas,quadrilha de estelionatários!!!! Melhor opção é deletar esta merda!$!$!$!$

Linda Maitan said...

Mine doesn’t look like this pfl