Candy Crush Saga Level 8020 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8020 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8020 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a dual task level, you have to clear the cakes and the jellies to complete the level. Concentrate on clearing the cakes and the jelly will be cleared apart from the last few under the final cake. Stripes and stripe combos can be used to clear the cake sections so look for chances to make them from the start.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


7 comments:

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices

cvbcb said...

Growing tired of these levels where one can’t see what is under the layers. No boosters and can’t afford what I would need to spend. PFL

cvbcb said...

Can’t believe this isn’t marked as a shard level! PFL with 2 lives left.

Unknown said...

Word een moe van al die gefrustreerde levels.is toch de bedoeling dat het leuk is om te spelen?

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

PFL

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck