Candy Crush Saga Level 8025 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8025 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8025 is an orders level, you have to collect licorice and cherries to complete the level. You can't clear the blockers in the bottom part of the board from above because the licorice fences are blocking them. You can only clear the blockers from below using colourbomb combos, or from the sides once the waffles are cleared. For this reason you may as well work your way down the sides using wraps and wrap combos until you manage to make a colourbomb combo. Once you begin to get candies in the bottom part of the board you can get the special candies and combos down through the portals into the bottom section where they can be used to clear the waffles and licorice to collect the orders.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



9 comments:

Deb said...

Another ridiculous level. Been on this level for two days and have not come close. You have to hit the skull at least five times. Then you have to break the rope. Not enough moves. CC not fun anymore. I am tired oof playing CC

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Lopez said...

Utter and complete bs

Essie said...

It is not marked as hard but I’m stuck for days here. I need a lucky board.

Nic said...

Ce niveau est difficile
Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chanceπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ please
Merci
Nic

Sharda said...

Help

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Lola said...

Well as usual nothing enjoyable. I used to care about races and stuff. Now I could care less. I use my lives and play another game for the remainder of the day. Realized algorithm tries to suck you into paying coz it makes you feel less frustrated. Now I don’t care. Carry on King. So rigged. I’ll pay my moves since you limited them and now move on to my non paying game.