Candy Crush Saga Level 8028 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8028 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8028 is a dual task level, you have to clear the two cakes and the jelly to complete the level. The first job is to collect the keys to unlock the right side of the board. Don't worry too much about the jelly on the left as the cakes will clear it when you clear them. Once the right side of the board is unlocked concentrate on clearing the two cakes and keep the bombs under control. Once the cakes are gone you will just have a few jellies to clear so don't worry if you don't have many moves left.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


23 comments:

Tez said...

Ok no comments so obviously I’m the only one who is having problems getting the keys

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Tou52 said...

I hate bombs 😫😫😫

Posting for a very lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀


Broomie said...

I'm having tough time with this also. Lucky board please.

Geese said...

Seriously? No comments? I must be missing something because I use up most of my moves trying to get the keys. Then I have only about 5 or 6 moves to get the cakes. The bombs usually get me first. I'm finding it very frustrating.

Unknown said...

Boring boring boring wait for a lucky board. You can't even get the keys unless the candy falls just right and when they do you o ly have a few moves to get the cakes. What a bunch of crap. Wait wait and wait some more to king lets you win.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

RBlomquist said...

With so many bombs with short fuses in the end game it looks like the only saving grace in the video is fortunate cascades taking out the bombs with only one tick left. Will my 13 streak and boosters come to an unlucky end? Or will the King show mercy with his algorithm? PFLEASE!!!

RBlomquist said...

Only one star but it counts as lucky 13. Thank you my King. I’m pushing my luck for 14. PFLEASE!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Ronster said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Crazy. Pfl

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Susan said...

I don't get this. At the start both cakes look straightforward but once the keys are collected the bottom cake is covered in marmalade, which wasn't there before, and it can only be cleared using combos.

bonita said...

lucky board Please. BOMBS give me High blood pressures, sweats, nausea, & PANIC ATTACKS
HELP--give me a sweet board like the video
Thanks ms cookie for tips & video

bonita said...

lucky board please. Struggling with clearing the Keys.
Bomb levels make me panic--so help an old lady
Thanks ms cookie

Peet said...

90 % needed extra boosters is on the end. And then you reed so less comments about this horrible level... please a lucky board

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e totalmente impossível!! Agora este jogo se resume em uma única palavra: DINHEIRO. Melhor opção é deletar esta merda!!$$$

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Linda Maitan said...

Pfl. I have been one away 3 times

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Joanne said...

Lucky board please