Candy Crush Saga Level 8048 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8058 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8048 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect rainbow twists, fish and clear the two spawners to complete the level.
First look for stripes and wraps to clear the rainbow twists and hit the spawners, the more you hit the spawners the less chance they will have of spawning crystal candies and blocking your moves. A colourbomb/wrap combo works well as it will hit quite a few of the rainbow twists and the spawners. Once the rainbow twists are cleared the fish will drop down the outer columns from the top and can be collected using any combos you can make.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


38 comments:

Anna said...

Thank goodness for the bonus unlimited lives...needed them!

dr said...

Fantastic 5 now has 3 players left and the points are not calculating correctly. Updated the software. Did not help. dr

Roger575 said...

Another tough level

Pat said...

BOR8NG !!!

GloryB said...

So every level now is classified as a "hard" level. I guess King wants you to use all your boosters so you have to Buy some. I just want fun games like it used to be. Posting for luck

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JT said...

Check mark booster helped.

Tou52 said...

Aaarrrgghh! I had it with just a few fish to get, and was lucky to have the 5 extra moves.....but that still wasn't enough to get more fish 😫😫😫😫

Posting for a super lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

The Savage Traveler said...

🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Nic said...

N'arrive à rien
Besoin d'aide et de vraiment beaucoup de chance please
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

KS said...

Help me, Please. Losing boosters and getting nowhere. KS

RBlomquist said...

Life is hard. Games should be fun. PFLEASE!!

JB said...

The special candy algorithm destroyer is very active on this level...color bombs especially detonate automatically. Really annoying, why spend money on a crooked game?

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Joy said...

Getting very boring. Don’t see how boosters help.

Joy said...

Have I mentioned this is very boring?!

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Trina said...

Really need help with this one so a very lucky board would be very very helpful 🍀🍀🤞🤞

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - or should I say fish??

Lilly said...

Posting for luck!

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Bbeautyinc@aol said...

One week on this level, not removing close

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

Post for luck again

Maisis said...

Publicando para la suerte

Tineke said...

Vreselijk!Vreselijk! HELP ME AUB

Carrie722 said...

Stuck on this level. Please help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Crap leverl. Help. PFL again

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Toscadee 23 said...

Posting for luck... I must admit that i'm absolutely fed up with every second level being hard or super hard. Life is so hard at the moment I keep asking myself why am I still playing a game that is adding to my stress, instead of helping me to relax #who needs this #crazy!

Irmaki said...

The fish did not drop down on one side, after I had two colour bombs

Irmaki said...

Until much later

bonita said...

super lucky board please. Levels are too complicated for my elderly brain--we got twists, fish, spawners--thanks goodness NO BOMBS lol
thanks ms cookie for tip about twists--i wasn't trying for those Just hitting spawners. Video was a big help. Love your Blog. Keep tips & videos coming.

Ggs said...

24 moves, 60 curls, 2 spawners and 14 fish, posting for luck.

Lola said...

Ok so of course I got this board after a spin with boosters. What a waste of time. Hate this game lately.

Lola said...

Help please. The squeaky spawner noise is going to make me crazy. I desperately need lucky board. This makes me want to delete my profile today. Lucky board please or I’m out. This is ridiculous. Can’t make a dent. 🍀