Candy Crush Saga Level 8064 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8064 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8064 is a multi task level, you have to collect rainbow twists, grow and use the frog 3 times and clear the jelly to complete the level. First you need to collect the keys in the middle of the board, the yellow ones can be collected using stripes, but the red one needs to be collected using the frog. The frog is hidden under sugar coats in the left side of the board so needs to be uncovered and grown as you are collecting the yellow keys.
Once the board is unlocked you need to clear the crystal candies top right and bottom left to get to the jelly. There are colourbomb dispensers in these two areas so try to make moves to release the colourbombs so that you can use them to regrow the frog. You can also switch the colourbombs with a stripe or a wrap if you get the chance. Don't forget to keep using the frog as it's easy to forget about it while you are clearing the board.
The licorice fences make life tricky as do the portals as your combos will not pass over these to get to the sections that you need to clear.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


10 comments:

Tou52 said...

No comments?

Posting for a very lucky board please 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Gio said...

And again another crap level...

Patty said...

Sick of these crap levels!!! ✌ much more fun games to play!!

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

rosereddragon said...

I'm finding this one a bit of a struggle for some reason - posting for luck.

bonita said...

LUCKY BOARD PLEASE. I was so close--didnt check moves left & lost boohoo
Thanks ms cookie for advice red key & frog

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Rhonda said...

HELP please

Rhonda said...

I have played at least 100 games of this level! I’ve done all I can do to get it out! I am NOT buying posters! CC you have lost me

ITZIK said...

Help i need sombody