Candy Crush Saga Level 8072 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8072 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8072 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to clear the board for the rapids to complete the level. The moves are tricky to begin with but as you begin to clear your way down the board it gets easier to make special candies and combos. This is all you need to do, look for chances to make special candies and combos, working your way down the board until it is cleared and the rapids are collected.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



23 comments:

Maks said...

Next horror. Posting for lucky board pls

Christine S said...

Surprised that this is not a Hard Level!
I’ve been on it for most of the day when I play!
Lucky Board needed!

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tou52 said...

The last few levels were not that hard, but just not enough moves....like this one now.


Posting for a very lucky board please 🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏

Tou52 said...

Loosing lives.....and patience 🤬🤬🤬🤬


Where's my lucky board? 😢😢😢

Tou52 said...

I finally made it, but I had to use my only UFO to finish the bottom left 😫

Good luck everybody 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Paula said...

Can’t get the red blocks down the bottom been on this 3 days. Used all my boosters. No hope to pass this level

Pati said...

Hate this level

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Joy said...

PFL. I’m like everyone else. Can’t get down to the bubblegum.

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Cher said...

Only way is a lucky board for this one. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Ben je blij als er weer 1 gelukt is zit je met het volgende vreselijk niveau HELP

Carrie722 said...

Why are these levels such passers? They aren’t even marked hard. PFL PLEASE help. Not a fun level to be stuck on

bonita said...

lucky board please I have major problems with rainbow rapids--maybe cause Im OLD??? lol
HELP needed
thanks ms cookie for your blog, tips & videos. Big help

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin

Peet said...

Am I so unlucky??
Please a lucky board .

Rainbowgirl said...

Not labelled as hard on my map, need a lucky board please more difficult than it looks

Rainbowgirl said...

Lovely lucky board granted thank you

Nancy said...

I just can't pass this regular level! Lucky board please.