Candy Crush Saga Level 8076 Tipos and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8076 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8076 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. The first job is to collect the keys to unlock the bottom right section of the board. The exits for the cherries are in the bottom right and they will drop through the portals into this section once the way is clear.
The keys unlock rainbow twists and these need to be cleared to get the cherries into that section. You won't get any candies into the top left or the bottom right, so all the jellies there need to be cleared using special candies and combos. Stripe/wrap combos are best as they will clear a lot of the jelly in one move.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


18 comments:

GloryB said...

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Not a difficult board but I've lost a lot of lives and I'm still hoping for a luckier board...



Posting for a generous and lucky board πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€

Anonymous said...

You have to win games to get boosters. All the games are so hard to win, I can’t accumulate enough boosters to win. I have to keep playing over and over to eventually get a good board. At this point I’m losing interest because of all the changes.

Hulda said...

Don't waste your space ships on this one. Had three tiles left and wasted two spaceships that sent all the missiles to empty spots.

Hulda said...

After wasting two spaceships, beginning boosters, hand tool and a lollipop I finished after buying extra moves twice wit a total of 26 gold.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - really tricky!

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Xewka10 said...

Already two days, many lives lost and cannot pass through. Candy Crush is really not fun and relaxing anymore.

Ronster said...

Just a little help please, posting for luck

Unknown said...

PFL

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Tereniaa said...

Tak maΕ‚o wpisΓ³w to znaczy ΕΌe tylko ja nie potrafiΔ™ czy nie rozumiem masakra

Carrie722 said...

PFL. I had 3 extra moves and drop one cherry. Guess I need a lot more moves or a lucky. Help!

bonita said...

I am overdue for a lucky board--last game had to buy a win--NO MORE paying to pass. Time to quit--levels are too hard for me & NOT FUN--losing over & over.
What happen to "let's Climb" for boosters?? KING can't keep taking perks away & expect players to stay & PAY.

Excellent video ms cookie -won with 5 moves to spare. Love your blog for help

bonita said...

lucky board Please Played many times
I need to quit too hard . I am old

Peet said...

I am stuck on this one.
Please lucky board

Lola said...

Clearly can’t win unless you pay for the most part now. Drop it down to 1 cent for 10 and maybe I’ll keep playing. Otherwise I now just play my capped amount (what game ever caps your lives out) and got to another game. I’m so over it. Even on the FB blog people are so over it.