Candy Crush Saga Level 8079 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8079 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8079 is an ingredients level, you have to collect the cherries to complete the level. 5 of the cherries are on the right side of the board and need to be dropped to the bottom where the exits are. The two in the top right have to be unlocked from the licorice locks using stripes from below. these two cherries drop through into the left side of the board and need to be collected by dropping to the exits at the bottom.You can't unlock the two cherries from the side as they are protected by licorice fences.
First use sideways stripes and strip/wrap combos to begin clearing the waffles and some of the licorice on the right. Clearing the licorice will allow stripes to drop and these stripes can be used to unlock the two cherries at the top as clearing more of the licorice to help the cherries drop down to the exits. Once the waffles are cleared on the left you can use stripes and stripe/wrap combos to clear the way for the cherries on the right.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


13 comments:

The Savage Traveler said...

Cocoanut Wheel didn't help me. Need some 🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance please
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Sharda said...

Help

Broomie said...

Help please

Broomie said...

Can I please have the lucky board..I'm bored

Unknown said...

Please help me 😭

moerlandsm@gmail.com said...

What's wrong with this level? I am surprised there are not more complaints. I am stuck on this level for 3 days!! Please a lucky board!!!

Laura said...

I passed without boosters but needed every single move. If you have hammers, using them to unlock the two cherries at the top would probably save several moves. Good luck everyone!

Unknown said...

PFL

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Weer een vreselijk niveau! Ik hoop dat ik er geen dagen op hoef te zitten! Dus HELP ME

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Lola said...

Quitting time for me. Last request for lucky board