Candy Crush Saga Level 8085 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8085 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8085 is an orders level, you have to collect blockers and cherries to complete the level. First clear the sour skulls to unlock the bottom right where there are keys. Collect the keys to unlock the bottom left section and a cherry will drop down beside the frog. Switch the frog with the cherry and it will grow by matching with the yellow candies as they drop. The use the frog to cllect the blockers top right and the remaining cherries will be collected.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



21 comments:

Graham the nomad said...

Another neanderthal level. Time to go and find another game to play..... FU King boring

Maks said...

Frog did not grow enough to blast the blockers. There are only two yellow candies. What should I do?

Rick said...

The cherry can only exit by switching it with the frog by matching it with the two yellow keys. The cherry then will fall to the exit. I realized it too late and the cherry was left all alone on the bottom left row. What I did was grow the frog and placed it on the left of the cherry where the exit is. Then I used a hand to switch their position, and the cherry was able to exit.

GloryB said...

I don't know why I can't get this level. I get all the skulls, I get the cherry and switch it with the frog and that's where it ends. The frog can't go to the top right section and forget about making stripes inthe right direction to release thexherriesthere. Posting for luck. If anyone has any other ideas on how to pass this I'd really appreciate it. Ithinkim going to where awhile

GloryB said...

Graham the nomad I think you might be right.

Cindy said...

Get rid of the skulls in the upper left. You then need to clear all of the keys in the bottom right to get the Cherry to drop in the bottom left. Once the cherry drops, switch the frog with it. The frog gets placed in the upper right. Don't worry about the lower left as it is not used. Then it's a matter of getting the cherries down the lower right.

Celina said...

I have the same problem as Gloria. The frog grows but won’t move. Hopefully King fixes the glitch. celina

Celina said...

Celina said, O K I finally figured it out. The frog has to go in the empty space among the blockers. It didn’t moved there automatically. But after I moved the frog to the empty space, I just had to get the cherries down.

Grandmab said...

Follow what Cindy said, it worked first time for me

Tou52 said...

Excellent advice above, I would never have figured it out myself. Now, it's just a matter of having the board where candies let you get the skulls, as well as the right colors to hit the keys quickly. I've lost many lives and still have not gotten all the cherries.

Posting for a friendly and generous board 🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Tou52 said...

Ah! I figured out my mistake. Once the time to hit the keys and then get the cherries down, I forgot about the frog above, just waiting to help 😫😫😫

It helped me get the cherries, yay!

Good luck everybody 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

cvbcb said...

Thank you Cindy! I grew the frog and put it in empty space bottom left. Then I switched it with the cherry. So happy I looked here to see how to get rid of that cherry.

RBlomquist said...

Perfect instructions, Cindy thank you.

Graggy said...

Hey king take labron james off the site! He’s an asshole and if you don’t I quit and a lot of other people will also.

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Help pfl

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

bonita said...

lucky board please
thank you
Ms cookie I needed all your great tips & video for this level. I was totally baffled

Ggs said...

posting for luck

Rhonda said...

Having lots of trouble with this level. I’ll try the tops published. Thank you and wish me luck