Candy Crush Saga Level 8105 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8105 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8105 is a jelly level and all the jelly is on the lefty side of the board. You need to clear licorice to uncover the keys and you need to collect the keys to unlock the licorice in the bottom right, then clear licorice and so on. At the same time, as the board begins to open up you should be using the colourbomb from the top left to either collect the keys or detonate the wraps on the left. Once the left side of the board is open you may be able to make moves there, but you can continue to use the colourbombs from the right to clear the jelly.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



12 comments:

Suesue said...

Needing A LUCKY BOARD PLZ ☘️💚🍀☘️💚🍀

Lav1022 said...

Fun level. Different

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

I think I must be stupid or totally missed something. Had about 50 goes on this, close every time but no one else appears to have struggled. What am I missing?

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

Post for luck again

Unknown said...

Post for crap again and again crap

messenabout said...

I'm struggling. Seems like they should be more to it than there is. Posting for luck but it's not luck it's whether you are worthy or not in King's eyes. I should be worthy I've tried and I've spent and I've tried and I've spent. I wish I never spent a dime cuz I doubt it I'm any further than anyone else. Come on King be nice cuz nobody's really liking on you lately. Spread some happy boards for everyone, PLEASE!

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

lucky board please. First 50 tries were fun, but now frustrating
HELP please
Thanks ms cookie your blog is a big help.

pripri2020 said...

Lucky board please please.

Bobsdoll said...

Can’t even come close! Tired of these stressful levels!