Candy Crush Saga Level 8121 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8121 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8121 is an orders level, you have to collect the cherries and waffles to complete the level. The cherries travel down inside the candy cane fenced areas and you first need to clear the marmalade from them so they are free to drop. At the same time you need to collect the keys in the top left section using stripes, wraps or any combos. The keys unlock a colourbomb beside a yellow candy, switch these together to clear the blockers in the middle fenced section.
Keep clearing the waffles and at the same time use combos to clear the blockers inside the candy cane fenced sections until the cherries are collected.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



3 comments:

Sandrexx said...

So today I reach the 45 levels I get last week, Im far behind, didn't have that issue since level 6000, damn!! So with the extra episode I have to play 105 levels in a week, cruel!! The hardest episodes from 8000 till now... But I wont buy any extra credits, I wont spent a penny on this game even if it's so damn hard...

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please