Candy Crush Saga Level 8165 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8165 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8165 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. The first job is to grow the frog and place it below the key on the left of the board. Don't place the frog on the key as this will prevent the other two keys from dropping into the space where they can be collected. Grow the frog again to collect the remaining two keys in the same way, this will unlock The bottom part the board so that you can clear the cake. The cake will collect the remaining two keys which will unlock the cherries. Once the cherries are free you can drop them down to the bottom part of the board and at the same time clear the remaining jelly.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


33 comments:

rhinogulius said...

Thank you for the tip. I was totally putting the frog in the wrong spot. I solved this board in one attempt after reading your tip.

LuΓ­s Bernardo said...

Levels are becoming more and more difficult. King wants to force us to give up. Next episode is a good exempleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Good luck everyone πŸ€

Sandrexx said...

Thanx Ms Cookie for the tip!! 1st attempt without boosters...

Sandra said...

Pfl

The Savage Traveler said...

PFLπŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€ž

Unknown said...

I was so update, I saw the video 8165 the regular episode only has e cherry to kill
How come I got 20 of the cherry 2to kill can anybody answer that?

cvbcb said...

Another crap level. Impossible to win without boosters. Need lucky board!

Sharda said...

Help

Lav1022 said...

Interesting level. Cookies advice was right on. Don’t put frog on the key but below it. Thanks Cookie.

RBlomquist said...

Perfect tip, thank you. One and done. I could not figure this out by myself.

Martha A said...

Thanks cookieπŸ™ˆ

jenn2727 said...

Thanks for the tip...was putting frog in the wrong place..I knew I was doing something wrong lol

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Nidhi said...

Help me plz

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Hassel said...

Lucky board please 🐑🌲

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

PFL

Tineke said...

Help me!

Helen said...

Passed 3rd go, following cookies tips.

Sherelle said...

Please send a lucky board please Tiffy or Yeti or king thank you

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Need to pass this level ASAP please and thank you in advance

bonita said...

super lucky board please--little complicated for me.
Help would be appreciated.
BIG HUG ms cookie for frog tip--had no clue.

Lu said...

Porque Γ© tΓ£o complicado passar de nΓ­vel sem AJUDA, postando pra dar sorte πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€

Lu said...

Poucas jogadas, quase nenhuma ajuda, assim Γ© impossΓ­vel passar de nΓ­vel, que coisa chata e irritante...

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Audi said...

Posting for lucck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

cookie56 said...

Wish I would have come here first. Thanks for the tip Ms. Cookie.
Posting for luck, for a totally pain in the a$$ level.

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck