Candy Crush Saga Level 8207 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8207 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8207 is a normal jelly level, you have to clear the whole board to complete the level. Stripe/wrap combos will drop from the top of the board and these are best for breaking through into the bottom section of the board. As the board begins to be cleared it gets easier to make the colourbombs and other special candies you need to clear the board. As with all jelly levels you will need to make as many powerful combos as you can and blast the board until it is cleared.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


26 comments:

Johnm1114 said...

Currently rated as Nightmarishly Hard. ☹️

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tou52 said...

Only two comments? I find this level pretty hard, just not enough boosters or moves.

Posting for a much luckier board please 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Sherry Hawa said...

2nd day on this level. Posting for luck!

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Wendy said...

Can’t even get halfway through. Can’t make combos with the limited candies. Better board please.

Chris said...

Can't even get half way, then they take away the box to get rewards. I am almost done with this game and I will never pay them to play.

Monica said...

I need a lucky board please!!!!

RBlomquist said...

Mayday! Mayday! PFLEASE!!

Anonymous said...

Just want you to Know Candy Crush that I’ve found another game to play that’s not as boring as playing the same level over and over again.

Anonymous said...

After several days of not playing Candy Crush - so just to see if anything has changed - nope still the same boring game playing the same level over and over again and not getting anywhere. I’m going back to my new game. It’s much more enjoyable.

Lilly said...

Posting for luck

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Kaz167 said...

It’s obvious this is won by lots of combos. There is never any info on how it is passed.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

cw said...

CCS level 8207 appears as an easy level, but, it is not. Please, I need a LUCKY BOARD. It is difficult to make double boosters

C.W.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

super easy lucky board please & free spins
thanks for any help
Once again Ms. Cookie gave great tips & video--thank you & for your blog


SVA said...

Make it go away

Rainbowgirl said...

Need lucky please, my game just crashed near the end whilst watching a video for free moves

Tricky said...

Need help pls

Tricky said...

Still need lucky board

Linda Maitan said...

Same amount of moves. Double the expected goal

Pfl

Linda Maitan said...

Boring pfl

cookie56 said...

Pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.