Candy Crush Saga Level 8231 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8231 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8231 is a multi task level, you have to collect licorice and fish as well as clear the jelly to complete the level. The frog can be really useful as it can be used to get to tricky jellies or unlock the coconut wheels so they can be used to clear the board a bit. Treat this as a normal jelly level by making combos as much as possible and the orders will be collected as you play.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


35 comments:

GloryB said...

OMG!!! What is it with this level. Been at it all day. And that wheel for extra moves, does anyone ever get any??? I sure dont. Posting for luck

GloryB said...

Well I’m still here. Posting for luck AGAIN.

Johnm1114 said...

Not clear why this level isn’t considered at least hard

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanne said...

Posting for luck!

Sandra said...

Pfl

Nic said...

Je n'arrive Γ  rien
Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance please
πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Merci
Nic

Raven73 said...

Another level where there’s entirely too much going on and not enough moves and they have it marked as a normal level.... how long am I gonna be stuck in this hell

Unknown said...

Stuck posting for luck. Peg

Broomie said...

Lucky board please

Broomie said...

I have 23 more jellies to clear with 1 move and its flashing my lollipop hammer at me like its going do me any goodπŸ˜‚

Lizard said...

Not enough moves. Posting for luck

gkulka1974 said...

I just started playing this level and I can tell you right now this is heck of a level. Can’t even come close to finishing this ridiculous level, not nearly enough moves. HELP!!!

RBlomquist said...

All the hot action of a rush hour traffic jam. PFLEASE!!

steve said...

Posting for lucky board can't even get close been on it all day

Lilly said...

Posting for luck

Diane said...

I am unable to get anywhere near close!!!!!!

Kazza24 said...

Lucky board please πŸ™πŸΌ Can’t get close

Unknown said...

Posting for a lucky board please, so hard with not enough moves

Unknown said...

I have been on this level much to long! Please help me if possible!

Anonymous said...

Need help please…thx

Anonymous said...

24 moves won’t do it, need help please

Hassel said...

Lucky board please πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Unknown said...

Post for crap again

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Posting for a lucky board please xx

Unknown said...

Posting for luck πŸ€πŸ€ž

Carrie722 said...

PFL frog was dead in the water before I realized it. Probably could have won if I hnew

Carrie722 said...

Ridiculous level. OFL

Candy Crusher said...

Posting for luck!!!

AnΓ΄nimo said...

Γ‰ incrΓ­vel como tudo dΓ‘ certo para Cookie. Comigo por mais que pense antes de cada movimento nada de bom acontece!!! Melhor opção Γ© deletar esta merda. Existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos!!!

anabelmabl said...

Pfl please

cookie56 said...

Pain in the a$$.
Posting for luck.

Shirley Ragland said...

This is a hard one with toomuch to get with very few moves! PLEASE HELP 😫 πŸ™ THANK YOU πŸ’— 😊