Candy Crush Saga Level 8244 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8244 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8244 is an orders level, you have to collect the waffles, popcorns and cherries to complete the level. First clear the blockers using the stripes in the left side of the board, this will get candies down onto the board and you can start to clear the sour skulls. The skulls will unlock the waffles once they are cleared and the waffles will drop onto the main part of the board. Use stripes to finish growing the popcorns and this will release the waffles and the cherries onto the board.  You need to drop the cherries off the conveyor into the bottom part of the board as soon as they reach the right hand side. Use combos to collect the waffles and get the cherries to the exits.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


1 comment:

Flippenheck said...

Wow no comments...had to come here to be explained to me