Candy Crush Saga Level 8284 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8284 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8284 is an orders level, you have to clear the cakes and collect the bubblegum to complete the level. First work on clearing the cakes and at the same time grow the frog. The cakes will collect the red keys in the top right and the frog should be placed in the bottom left square between the yellow stripes to collect the remaining keys.
You can use the frog to help clear the cakes if needed as you can't collect the yellow keys until the red ones are collected. Once all the keys are collected you will be able to begin clearing the bubblegum. As the bubblegum pops it will create a chain reaction, growing and popping more as it goes. You can use the frog again if it grows, but don't waste moves growing it unless you have no better option.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


4 comments:

The Savage Traveler said...

Thanks! This sounds helpful. 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - I can't clear the bubblegum!

bonita said...

lucky board with lots of cascades Please
thanks ms. cookie for GREAT tips & video. I had NO IDEA of what to do

bonita said...

pass level thanks to ms cookies tips