Candy Crush Saga Level 8291 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8291 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8291 is an ingredients level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. The cherries drop from the dispensers along the top as soon as there is space for them to drop, travel along the conveyor to the right end then down to the bottom conveyor and along the bottom conveyor to the space in the middle where you can collect them.
The main priority to begin with is to clear the blockers along the top conveyor so that the cherries can drop, it is not possible to clear the blockers directly below the dispensers so you need to work at each side, working on the left is probably best so that empty squares will move along so that the cherries can drop. You need to get the cherries onto the conveyor with plenty of moves for them to move along the conveyors to the exits. The minimum number of moves you need once all the cherries are dropped is 12, so you will have little chance of collecting them all if you can't get all 6 onto the conveyor with this many moves left.
While you are getting the cherries onto the conveyor you should also be clearing the blockers at the bottom of the board so that once the cherries get there you will be able to collect them.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


21 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tou52 said...

Only one comment? What am I not getting about this level? I just can't get the blockers soon enough to let all the cherries down 😒 I really need help!

Posting for an easy to understand and super lucky board please πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€

Tou52 said...

What???? Everything was cleared, and only 5 cherries came down....the last one appreared only when I had 5 moves left? Is that a glitch??

Tou52 said...

Wow! Everything was super this time! A lot of extra moves to start the game, and many boosters. That sure was a lot of fun.
Thank you algorithms πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Good luck everybody πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

forgetmenot said...

not working for me, I too cleared blockers and no cherries fell in time to clear the conveyer. Is there something wrong with this game? It doesn't seem right

Daisy said...

I am getting so sick and tired of the damn levels that take absolutely no skill, but you have to play over and over waiting for a lucky board. I love a challenging level where you have to think strategy, but this level bites. Lucky πŸ€ board please. πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Daisy said...

I can’t believe it, the second board after my post was totally lucky. Thanks CC and good luck πŸ€ everyone

JT said...

Coconut wheel helped

Anonymous said...

Need lucky board!

Suesue said...

NEEDING A LUCKY BOARD PLZ☘️πŸ’šπŸ€☘️πŸ’šπŸ€☘️πŸ’šπŸ€

Chris said...

So tired of waiting for the lucky board. Can't even get them around and then when I do, I have no moves left. If I had 1 extra move,I would have passed, but I am sure not going to spend a dime on this game for extra moves. Posting for luck.

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Anonymous said...

Need help here…please…thank you

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance for your help

Sherelle said...

Please help by sending the lucky board Tiffy thank you

Angie said...

Lucky board pls.
Cherries get stuck at corral on right. Every move does what it wants.

lvoris927 said...

PFL, havent gotten 1 down the bottom yet Blah.........

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin borin

Ggs said...

I haven't been able to have all the cherries in sight, I need a lucky board.

AnΓ΄nimo said...

Nível totalmente impossível!! Os movimentos foram reduzidos, isto é justo?? Melhor opção é deletar esta merda!!!