Candy Crush Saga Level 8301 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8301 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8301 is a multi task level, you have to collect licorice, grow the popcorns and clear the jelly to complete the level. First clear the two cakes as quickly as possible. The first cake will collect some of the licorice to open an order lock and the second one will collect the hard to clear licorice and open more of the order locks. Clear the licorice as it becomes unlocked to uncover the popcorns ready to grow them. 
Once the popcorns are uncovered use any combos you can make to grow them. Colourbomb combos are the best for growing the popcorns and if you can get two colourbombs together this will grow all the popcorns by one stage so it is worth switching the, A colourbomb/wrap combo will be the most useful, but only if there are wraps above the popcorns so that they don't drop away without hitting them.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


6 comments:

Sunset said...

☘️💕

forgetmenot said...

hating this game, want to win it asap the sliding effect makes me feel seasick!

Paula said...

I don’t have popcorn on my game I have colour bombs covered in black Very difficult to clear them why is it different

Cookie Kirby said...

@Paula.
The black things are licorice shells and they are exactly the same as colourbombs. Hit them three times to get the colourbomb.

Angie said...

Pfl

Claire said...

I have no idea why I am struggling so much with this level.