Candy Crush Saga Level 8337 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8337 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8337 is an ingredients level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. The keys unlock four of the cherries and the remaining two drop down the middle column. 
The first job is to collect the keys and begin to clear the blockers so that the cherries can get to the exits quickly. Once the cherries are unlocked you need to drop them down to the conveyor, from there they will travel up onto the main playing area. Drop them down to the conveyor again and they will travel to the exits. While you are doing this you should be clearing the waffles in the middle using wrapped candies or combos so that the two cherries there can drop. The final cherry may drop very late if you are not able to collect the first one in the middle quickly.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


9 comments:

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Tou52 said...

I'm always stuck with the last cherry, aaaggghhh!!!!

Postifor a lucky board 🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏

Flippenheck said...

Fun level but need help please

Collinster said...

Caution: Don't use the coconut wheel booster here. The coconut wheel may appear in the middle column between the cherries or blockers which will give you a hard time trying to activate it.

rosereddragon said...

OK - now I'm not using the coconut wheel, but I'm still not succeeding! Posting for luck.

Lilly said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

tinest said...

I Foundation the coconut wheel helpful

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board