Candy Crush Saga Level 8344 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8344 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8344 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. First collect the keys on the left using stripes or combos, this will unlock the right side of the board. There is one more key in the top right section which you can collect using stripes or a colourbomb. Once the keys are all collected you can begin to clear the waffles and jelly in the right sections. The secondary advantage of clearing the jelly on the right is that the cherries will be collected.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


13 comments:

Maks said...

One level more difficult than the other. Posting for lucky board pls

GloryB said...

Every level seem to need a lucky board. Posting for luck

Sharda said...

Help

MrsStanley said...

Dumb

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Zo weinig reacties, ik kom niet eens in de buurt HELP ME

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

bonita said...

Lucky board needed for a different 8344 Please. WHY CC king Techs ?
I need help & 100 more moves------BAD LEVEL
Ms Cookie's tips & video for another game

bonita said...

lucky board please

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin

cookie56 said...

Not many comments & my board is different. Don't have the conveyor on the left.

I find the to be a pain in the a$$.