Candy Crush Saga Level 8350 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8350 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8350 is an orders level, you have to collect the cherries and blockers and clear the sour skulls to complete the level. First clear the skulls to unlock the first order locks, then use combos to clear the rainbow twists and release the cherries and blockers. The cherries will move around the conveyors to the exits, so you need to have enough moves for them to do this once they are released. Use combos to clear the blockers as the cherries are moving to the exits.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


17 comments:

Brown dog said...

I need help please to beat level 8355. Posting for luck

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Awee said...

posting for luck

Sharda said...

Help

Lizard said...

Hard to clear the rainbow twists with enough moves left to finish the game . Need some help please

Jannie said...

Also can't even clear the twists even using all boosters. Not seen a waffle yet. Help!!!!

pegworkman said...

dumb level pfl

Cher said...

ONLY WAY IS A LUCKY BOARD FOR THIS ONE . JUST ABOUT READY TO GIVE THIS GAME THE FLICK /
STUCK ON THE SAME STUFF FOR DAYS .

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Kaz167 said...

Once you have got the sour skulls forget trying to get the twists and make colour bombs if you can.

Anonymous said...

Please I need help, the blockers are too stubborn for me.
Thank you.

Unknown said...

Post for luck 💌

Annu said...

My level is completely different than this one. Please help 😢

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

cw said...

CCS level 8350 is impossible. Even the tutorial is incorrect as the example does not resemble level 8350 also noted that below the example someone is referring to level 8355. Take a look, and you will see what I mean. What gives with these producers. They are like little minions working too fast to get it right. I also noted that these latest levels are meant for us to purchase/use boosters, as the levels never have enough moves. This is unfair as I believe a fix is in, so we are unable, to win the level without boosters. Please provide a LUCKY BOARD

C.W.

bonita said...

lucky board please
Since level is different than Ms Cookie's video, I am left to wing it.
Help please, don't know what to do

cookie56 said...

My level is totally different.
Still a major pain in the a$$.
posting for luck.