Candy Crush Saga Level 8367 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8367 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8367 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to clear the way for the rapids to complete the level. You only need to collect four rainbows and there are more than this on the board, so you don't need to clear everything to complete the level.
Work your way down the board using any stripes and other special candies you can make. You will get stripes dropping from the top of the board and these can be put to good use. 
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


11 comments:

Patty123 said...

Posting for luck. Not getting anywhere close on this one.

Christine S said...

Can’t even get close! I wonder if there’s a glitch!

Connie said...

Posting for luck

Raven73 said...

Not enough moves

Cher said...

NOT ENOUGH MOVES TO FINISH THIS ONE WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED.

Lilly said...

Posting for luck

Fraggy said...

Not many comments yet I am nowhere close, am I missing something?

Anonymous said...

This is crazy insane!! Hardly any comments so I must be just getting worthless boards to ass this level…nothing is coming by way even after using boosters! Please send me some luck - thank you!

Anonymous said...

21 moves does nothing for me. Please help. PFL.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! Whew!! Finally passed!!

bonita said...

posting for a lucky board please.
Least I'm not the only beggar!
thanks ms cookie for the tip I was trying to get them all duh