Candy Crush Saga Level 8400 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8400 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8400 is an ingredients level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. The keys dropping down the outer columns will unlock the middle column and the rest of the cherries will begin to drop once the blockers and licorice curls are cleared from the other columns. There are stripes and wraps dropping from the top of the columns which will help with clearing the way for the cherries to drop.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


13 comments:

blonde said...

8404 HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mawaja said...

Lucky board please for 8408! Not enough moves!

Fred said...

Hello CC
Sorry but it’s time to leave
This level is impossible for me
Use a lot of boosters but no way
Vidéos shows more moves and this is not fair
Bye bye

Pati said...

So close each try. Take time

Sharda said...

Help

Sharda said...

Help

Joy said...

PFL. I thought the last level was boring until I got here.

Lilly said...

Jeez.. having a hard time with all these levels. Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Post for luck 💌

bonita said...

posting for a lucky board please. Level is complicated -need more moves
thanks ms cookie for tip and video

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Ggs said...

Please help!!!!