Candy Crush Saga Level 8428 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8428 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8428 is a jelly level and all the jelly is in the top part of the board so you need to break through and get candies into the top part of the board. Use stripes that you can make in the bottom section and collect the keys at the same time.
The fish in the top section will help a lot once you begin to get candies in the top part and try to make combos there if you can. You van fire stripes into the top even before you unlock the locked cells as long as you fire them through where the fish are and between the locked licorice cells.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.






15 comments:

Tou52 said...

No comments, ouch! Been trying here for hours and still no luck 😒

Help! Posting for a very lucky board please πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€

Tou52 said...

Woo hoooo, posting works 😊😊 Just finished it with a lucky board πŸ‘

Sharda said...

Help

Shelley said...

Help ... posting for luck.

Godiva said...

Ugh!!!

RBlomquist said...

No boosters. No luck. PFLEASE!

Watch me crush said...

20 moves! This level is so lame....Posting for a miracle!

Sb said...

Please help

Leon said...

Help please

Unknown said...

Post for luck πŸ’Œ

Domie said...

Bonjour
Sur la dΓ©mo il faut toucher 45 cases avec 20 coups. Dans le jeu il y en a 81 Γ  Γ©liminer en 20 coups. C'est impossible !!!!
PostΓ© pour la chance.
Merci.😊.

Helen said...

Harder than it looks, not enough moves.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

The Dude said...

It seems like every level of this episode is harder than it's rated.
On this level I can't even clear the keys before I'm out of moves. I've been stuck on this easy level now for over 3 days, with no end in sight. King sucks, that's all I can say

Bobsdoll said...

I’m getting nowhere on this level. It just doesn’t see, like there are enough moves! Please help!