Candy Crush Saga Level 8430 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8430 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8430 is a multi task level, you have to collect the waffles, use the frog 3 times and clear the jelly to complete the level. Treat this as a normal jelly level by making as many special candies and combos as you can. Use the frog as soon as it is grown and don't forget to keep growing and using it. You can place the frog on the thick waffles and it will clear them completely and it will also unlock surrounding squares. Use a colourbomb combo to grow the frog where possible as this will clear more of the board rather than using the colourbomb on a singel candy.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



21 comments:

Shanne said...

Posting for luck.

forgetmenot said...

finding it hard, need a lucky board but by lack of comments everone else is sailing through!

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de chance s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Unknown said...

Geluksbord nodig

Unknown said...

Weer een nutteloos saai dom level

Unknown said...

King is CHEATING again. He reduced the numbef of moves to steal your money. Screw you, you are not going to be rewarded for your cheating. You will never get a dime from me. I can't pass, i won't play your game. Simple as ghat.

rosereddragon said...

Struggling - posting for luck - maybe the glass of wine I had with dinner isn't helping??

jenn2727 said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Please!

Watch me crush said...

It’s sad that I cannot remember the last time I beat a level on the first try. Posting for yet another miracle!

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Good grief, another bitch ass impossible level. They must hate us. Help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

O.M.G. really? Can’t pass and not getting a lucky board. Begging again. PFL Help

Carrie722 said...

Why am I stuck? Not even labeled a hard level. PFL

Angie said...

Lucky board please! Ty

bonita said...

lucky board please.
thanks ms cookie for tips & video ----need help

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Anônimo said...

No vídeo são 30 movimentos para eliminar 68 gelatinas. Eu só tenho 27 movimentos para eliminar 138 gelatinas além dos demais pedidos. Isto é uma fraude!! Agora este jogo se resume em uma única palavra: DINHEIRO!!$$$$$ Melhor opção é deletar esta merda, existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos.

Rhonda said...

Nooooo I was stuck on the previous level for 7 days! Now this level is just as bad! It’s clear Candy Crush is only about you spending money! Well I can definitely say I’ll never spend another cent on this free game! Goodbye CC

Rhonda said...

So last week I managed to only get one level out all week 🤦‍♀️. Move to the next level and I’ve been playing it for 3 days 🤷‍♀️. What’s with CC. I am not a stupid person and I’ve managed to get to this level but lately every bloody level is hard! It’s just about money for CC not skill any more! Can’t play anymore, it’s not helping my mental health. So disappointed in this game