Candy Crush Saga Level 8437 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8437 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8437 is an orders level, you have to collect licorice and cherries to complete the level. You need to break through the licorice using stripes, wraps and combos. the cherries are covered in sugar coats and they will drop out of the exits as soon as the sugar coats are cleared. Using combos will get the licorice dropping faster but it will get in the way of clearing the sugar coats, so you need to take turns between collecting licorice and cherries. 
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


5 comments:

Godsnumber2 said...

Clearly im the only one struggling here!!

pegworkman said...

dumb level pfl

Helen said...

Cleared all cherries, 4 moves left to get 26 liquorice, but guess what... No liquorice dropped!

Carrie722 said...

Had to remove 1 licorice with one move left. Didn’t have any boosters to help so I didn’t pass. PFL And now I’m struggling with each game. PFL

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board