Candy Crush Saga Level 8446 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8446 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8446 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. First use stripes to collect the keys in the top left, this will unlock a double colourbomb combo in the bottom left. Switch the colourbombs together to open up the right side of the board. Next collect the keys from the bottom right and hopefully this will give you a second double colourbomb combo. Sometimes the colourbombs drop out of position and you will have to use them on a normal candy or a different special candy. Once the board is unlocked you can treat the level as a normal jelly level and the cherries will be collected as you play.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


13 comments:

Gio said...

It is clear that now ALL THE LEVELS are totally impossible with the given moves. Minimum you must buy extra moves two or three times. If we count in the best situation 2 euros each level, the amount for every week (45 levels x 2 = 90 euros each player). Supposing that the players are 500 millions and only the 20% are beyond lev 8000, the total is 100 millions. Supposing then that only 1% is so stupid to pay those two euros/week we have around 1 million players which means 90 millions/week for the king robbers. Isn't it? These thieves, counting on the imbecility of the players are earning those millions BY DOING NOTHING BUT TO CREATE SIMPLE LEVELS WITH NOT ENOUGH MOVES TO PASS. THIS LEVEL IS SIMPLY RIDICULOUS AND OFFENSIVE... Always you arrive with one or two things to be collected. Is this a game? NO! THIS IS LIKE A SLOT MACHINE, PURE LUCK!!! I have definitely lost the hope to have back the nice CC of some years ago. And I prefer to leave this shit CC which has been transformed into that slot. As in every episode there are 5-6 levels like this one, where you need two days to pass, I cannot stay three or more weeks on every episode, this should be ridiculous!!! And I did not consider what they get from the advertising. Other millions! My suspect is that this activity is against the law. King found a way yo do "legal" robbery? The associations of customers should investigate on the purpose of king! And, of course, CC has been reduced to a stupid game for that purpose: to steal money from idiots! These kings are amoral, devoid of ethics, they are like bloodthirsty beasts, they want only money, money, money! And they are not ashamed of themselves. DISGUSTING!!!!!

Sharda said...

Help

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - I keep getting stuck with no moves in the second panel.

Cher said...

Well said Gio .How come there aren’t many comments on this one .there isn’t enough moves to finish this one . Why am I not surprised .

Lilly said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Drama!!!! HELP ME

Angie said...

Hello! HELP pls..fun but not enough moves for my brain. Ty💙

bonita said...

posting for lucky board
Help Please
thanks ms cookie for great tips & J Crush video

bonita said...

lucky board please
thank you for any help

mils said...

How the hell is this not labeled a hard level...

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Shirley Ragland said...

PLEASE HELP 😫 🙏 I'M ABOUT READY TO QUIT! NO REALLY GOOD OFFERS ANYMORE AND I'M NOT GETTING WHAT I SHOULD! MY DAILY TREAT, OR STAMPS, that you get daily a n d when you have enough you get a free UFO, well, I haven't been getting them for I don't know how long. I only needed one more about 3 days ago, but it shows that I have no stamps at all! I also didn't get the boosters I bought on one of the packages I purchased. Please Help 😫 🙏 THANK YOU