Candy Crush Saga Level 8458 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8458 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8458 is an orders level, you have to collect rainbow twists, licorice and cherries to complete the level. The licorice can often be the hardest to collect as you need to make combos and switch them without touching the licorice to get more dropping. If you clear licorice with the match no more will drop, but if it is cleared by the combos after they are switched plenty more will drop.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


22 comments:

Tou52 said...

No comments, and I'm having a hard time with this one. Not that easy to get the three cherries...
My boards aren't half as lucky as Cookie's.

Posting for a super lucky board please 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Tou52 said...

Woo hoo hooooo, I got a lovely Cookie Board, thanks CC 👍😄

Sharda said...

Help

Geese said...

I came here to find out how to get the cherries in the exits. Apparently it's not that hard since there are no comments and no hints. Guess I'll keep trying and hope for a little luck.

pegworkman said...

cant figure out how to get the cherries out pfl

Trina said...

The liquorice is not falling through even though I’ve had quiet a few goes hoping to get a lucky board 🤞🤞🤞🤞🍀🍀🍀🍀

rosereddragon said...

Liquorice - on some levels I can't get rid of it and on this level, I'm not getting enough! Posting for luck.

rosereddragon said...

OK - for what it's worth, my strategy for this was to get rid of one of the rainbow twists from the middle, so that the liquorice started to drop earlier. After several attempts, this worked.

JanW said...

I finally figured out how the cherries are captured. You must get the cherry in a bottom slot with a hole underneath. Then you must destroy the candy to its left for the candy to flow through.

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Unknown said...

Waiting for lucky board. No more interesting to play.

Britcrush said...

JanW thank you very much for that tip. Very useful indeed. It makes a change to come on here and discover useful tips rather than people just moaning.

Leon said...

Help please

Unknown said...

Can’t believe there so few comments . Nowhere near enough liquorice before you run out of lives .posting for luck please x

Susan said...

What's going on? The cherries are above an exit but don't drop out when the jelly below is removed. Not to mention not enough licorice. I could be here a while.

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Angie said...

Help please. Cherries won't exit after removing all other items?? Hmmm

Anônimo said...

Outro nível totalmente impossível!!! Melhor opção é deletar esta merda.

Ggs said...

Posting for luck, I had one cherry stuck on the bottom left.

Lola said...

Had some boosters. Not nearly enough licorice each time. Seems to stop once you get the other two completed. Not cool

Shirley Ragland said...

PLEASE NEED HELP ON THIS ONE 🙏 😫 😭 THANK YOU!

mrsviggins said...

ugh,