Candy Crush Saga Level 8499 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8499 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8499 is a dual task level, you have to clear the sour skulls and the jelly to complete the level. The first job is to grow the frog and use it to unlock the keys on the right. Grow the frog again and use it to clear the lowest of the keys on the right, then you can switch the three remaining keys together to unlock the colourbombs. Use the colourbombs to regrow the frog and use it to clear the skulls each time you grow it. Once the skulls are cleared you need to clear any remaining jelly to complete the level.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


11 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pennrell said...

Just watch the video and do what it says ..

Flippenheck said...

I should have come here first

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Sharda said...

Help

Suesue said...

WHAT THE HELLLPPPP⁉️

Laura said...

My level is completely different. No skulls, keys, or frogs; just lots of waffles, jelly, rainbow twists, and order locks. Fun? Not really...

Carrie722 said...

Yes, my level is also completely different. PFL. Help. Not that I ever get any useful advice here. Well, maybe 1% of the time. There’s that

Evelyn said...

Have the wrong video! Posting for luck and free spins

Angie said...

Pfl...wow, I haven't any frogs or anything you mentioned! Ty

Anônimo said...

O nível foi totalmente alterado, e para pior!! Impossível coletar os pedidos nos movimentos disponíveis. Melhor opção é deletar esta merda, existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos.