Candy Crush Saga Level 8502 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8502 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8502 is an orders level, you have to collect the two kinds of chocolate to complete the level. You need to allow the chocolate to grow, but you don't want it to grow more that 2 squares at a time or you will run out of moves. Keep your moves to the middle part of the board so that the chocolate can grow into where you can clear it one square at a time. This looks a lot harder than it is.
Chuck said...

Yes there definitely is a trick. If you can make your moves into the vertical middle column, the lower right hand, square will never be touched. Then when you have to make a horizontal move, the row straight across the middle will remove only those and will leave the corners untouched.. I had 10 moves left

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


29 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Unknown said...

Helpppp

Broomie said...

S.T.U.P.I.D

debkibs said...

Is there some trick? The screen gives me 1 possible move at a time, then drops and explodes a wrapped candy to blow up the bottom right chocolate, leaving no further potential to get more to collect that order. "Oops" ..I did NOT fail that level, it was designed that way; development failed that level. So frustrating when there is no skill or thought involved

Collinster said...

DON'T use color bomb or Wrap/stripe booster on this level. What psst me off is I have earned an hour use of both color bomb and strip/wrap boosters from completing the Fantastic 5 which I cannot avoid using. And these booster becomes a liability instead of a reward because there is only one move each time and that is to switch the color bomb with a strip or wrap and my game end with "Oops". This happens 4 times causing me to lose 4 lives. I have to wait about 30mins to get new lives. By then my free hour use of boosters was down to less than 15mins. I guess this is how King takes back the freebies they awarded us.

Suesue said...

I should have read this before I clicked to play game. I too have an hour of color bombs etc that I earned, shoot‼️💚🍀☘️

Unknown said...

Same here i won half an hour of colorbombs and striped wrapped. Useless

Martha A said...

Collister, I have the same problem. I have all kinds of free boosters & they cover it all. 2 moves then oop! For some reason I got 3 days worth of all the boosters to use once in each game. I’m on like a 80 something win streak because of this.....until now!

RBlomquist said...

One possible move every time? And we have to hope it doesn’t blow up one of the chocolate makers? Completely out of our control? This is less fun than flipping a coin. Come on King, you can do better than this. PFLEASE!

Lilly said...

Good way to rip off players. Stupid leve. Pfl

Lilly said...

How the heck do you get the double chocolate?

Chuck said...

Yes there definitely is a trick. If you can make your moves into the vertical middle column, the lower right hand, square will never be touched. Then when you have to make a horizontal move, the row straight across the middle will remove only those and will leave the corners untouched.. I had 10 moves left

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Lalit said...

Wait and play, I get all time booster which give obstacle and oops shown any how I played in middle and clear not hard but I say tricky level, all the best👍💯

Bubbles said...

Chuck! Brilliant. Listen to Chuck. Thx!

Unknown said...

take chucks advise. ty

Laura said...

This level shouldn't count against our hard earned win streak! Lost my full bot because you can't win this level if you start with special candies.

Dio said...

Lucky board pls

Dio said...

Chucks advise worked! 10 moves left :)

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Boring no choice just lose. Pfl

VIRGINIA said...

imposible no aparecen los chocolates corazon me aburri chau

me said...

pfl

Lou said...

Thank you Chuck!
Worked first time and as others have said, 10 moves left.
Such a yawn level till I read Chuck’s advice :-)

Sherelle said...

Help please .where is the dark chocolate ? Please send a lucky board

Sherelle said...

I keep needing 8 heart chocolates at the end of the game . Where is the dark chocolate

Anônimo said...

No vídeo são 35 movimentos para eliminar 10 chocolates marrons e 10 chocolates brancos. Agora são ridículos 19 movimentos para eliminar 10 chocolates, 30 doces açucarados e 60 gelatinas, isto é uma piada e de muito mau gosto. Não tem qualquer relação com o vídeo mostrado. Melhor opção é deletar esta merda, existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos.

Anônimo said...

Publiquem um vídeo no formato atual, é totalmente impossível. Sempre tem uma única opção de movimento, e nunca acontece uma cascata, dessa forma não é possível concluir o nível, os movimentos são completamente insuficientes o que comprova que foi projetado para ser vencido apenas se usar ou comprar reforços. Esta estratégia comigo não funciona, eu não preciso disso para viver, deleto este jogo desonesto sem qualquer remorso.