Candy Crush Saga Level 8517 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8517 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8517 is classified as a hard level on some devices but even if it isn't classified as hard on your device it is extremely hard to complete without boosters. This is an orders level, you have to clear the way for the rainbow rapids and also collect countdown bombs to complete the level. The bombs can only drop once you have collected the rainbow rapids at the bottom of the board as the dispensers are blocked by them.
You need to clear the waffles as quickly as possible using any special candies and combos you can make. Because the bombs rely on the waffles being cleared so they can drop, the sooner you collect the rapids the better chance you have of clearing the level.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



6 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raven73 said...

Not enough moves to get all five candy bombs to drop!

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices, but I had to use quite a few boosters to finish. Ugh!!

RBlomquist said...

Not labeled hard. Definitely hard. PFLEASE,!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

PFL