Candy Crush Saga Level 8527 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8527 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8527 is an orders level, you have to clear the way for the rainbow rapids and collect blockers and chocolate to complete the level. You are going to need a lot of colourbomb combos, double colourbomb combos are one of the best but stripe/wrap combos and any other combo will also help. There are not many moves so you have to make every one count and be careful not to miss any chances to make the colourbombs you need.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


11 comments:

PaGirl said...

HOW are there no posts for this level???? It is utterly ridiculously difficult! I am shocked!

cvbcb said...

So tired of all these super difficult levels. Are used to be caught up on Wednesdays and waiting for the next group of levels to come out now and 500 levels behind because I hardly ever play. Posting for Loch etc. etc.

Anonymous said...

This game is very hard. I don’t even feel like playing these hard games because I know I’ll have to play it 50 to a 100 times before I get a lucky board. I know people that have quit CC because of this very thing. They went on to games they like better and can win.

Hassel said...

Lucky board please been here since yesterday 😂😂😂😂😥😥😥🤔🤔🤔

Maria Fernanda said...

I'm getting really sick of this game. It's no longer fun to play this.

Unknown said...

PFL

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Angie said...

HELP PLS. Too terrible!! Not gonna buy goes!!!
Ty pls

Anônimo said...

Outro nível totalmente impossível! Movimentos reduzidos e dificuldade aumentada, isto é justo??? Melhor opção é deletar esta merda.

Rainbowgirl said...

It’s not even labelled hard! Not enough moves as usual, jus waiting for lucky board please

Shirley Ragland said...

I HATE THIS ONE 😒 TOO HARD! PLEASE HELP 😫 🙏 THANK YOU!