Candy Crush Saga Level 8533 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8533 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8533 is an orders level, you have to collect the cherries and destroy the spawners to complete the level. The most important thing is to destroy the spawners as soon as possible, use the coconut wheels to give you a hit on them, then use stripes and stripe combos to hit them as many times as possible. Once the spawners are gone collect the keys to unlock the cherries and then you need to drop them to the bottom and out of the exits. This level can be very hard if you allow the spawners to block the board with blockers, but much easier if you can destroy the spawners quickly.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


18 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

forgetmenot said...

Argh! just can't get those keys in good time!

Wendy said...

Can’t even find the keys. The jelly stuff won’t let me get near the spawners and I have no daily boosters left. Help.

Trina said...

Destroy the spawners ASAP what a joke there’s no way I can anywhere them needing a very lucky board and soon please cc 😡😡😡😡

RBlomquist said...

The evil spawners are basically born pregnant spewing glaze all over the board. Immediately ugly. PFLEASE!!

rosereddragon said...

Oh, this is a frustrating level! Posting for luck.

kate said...

Posting for luck. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Another impossible level

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Carrie722 said...

Holy moly! Stuck and PFL

Carrie722 said...

So stuck. Help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

There’s gotta be a glitch in the game. Started with multiple boosters because I won the jackpot on the wheel spin and I still didn’t pass. Needed more moves and I don’t have enough gold bars to buy them. Maybe I should take a break for a few minths

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Anônimo said...

Outro nível totalmente impossível!! "Destrua os spawners o mais rápido possível" isso é uma piada e de mau gosto, sequer é possível destruir 2 spawners, portanto os demais pedidos não podem ser conseguidos. Melhor opção é deletar esta merda.

Lola said...

Omg impossible. Gonna lose my race yet again. So frustrating. Hate this level. No skill. Pureluck again.