Candy Crush Saga Level 8540 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8540 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8540 is a multi task level, you have to collect waffles and blockers as well as clear the jelly to complete the level. 
Treat this as a normal jelly level by making as many special candies and combos as you can to blast the board. Colourbomb combos are best as always but any combo will help to clear the blockers and waffles. You need to try to destroy the spawner in the bottom left as it will make things harder if it is allowed to spawn too much.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


38 comments:

GloryB said...

Since I don't have a lot of boosters, I need a very lucky board. Posting for luck. Not enough moves for me.

GloryB said...

I swear if I can't pass this level in the next set of lives I'm going to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!
Ready to give up. Does anyone have any ideas?? Cookies aren't working for me.

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Tez said...

Yep another lucky board game!

Unknown said...

2day to end up with this level, help please..

Fred said...

Hello CC
All the levels are more and more difficult
Also ready to give up
Too less moves
This level is also very hard
Posting for lucky board
Thanks CC

Awee said...

posting for luck

JP said...

Less moves.
Very very hard.
Can’t see how it’s even possible!!
Waste of time.
Need a very lucky board like the video.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Nic said...

Encore un niveau impossible, pas assez de mouvements, plus beaucoup de p!aisir ร  jouer car trop de niveaux difficiles
S'il vous plait aidez moi avec un niveau trรจs chanceux
Merci
Nic

Nic said...

Passรฉe !!! merci cc ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Pati said...

Fun but tough level. Have gotten close. Take time to look for combo's. Work from bottom once u destroy chocolate

Pati said...

Day later and still trying, n I really strategy except patience

Sharda said...

Help

gkulka1974 said...

Please add more moves!!!!! Posting for lots of luck!!!!!

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Haven't been close after playing for two days, reduced number of moves, typical greedy King.

Ally said...

Too many obstacles. Not nearly enough moves.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Ian said...

Still stuck! Need at least another 10 moves and I’m not buying! Time to quit!!!

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!!

Lilly said...

Posting for luck

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Rhodesia said...

I sailed through this level until I reached this one, now I cannot get close to finishing :-((((

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

JAM said...

PFL๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคž

Dio said...

Lucky board pls

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Begin nu ook met dag 2: kom niet eens in de buurt en walg van al dat vreselijke gedoe, af en toe denk ik, waar ben ik meebezig, walchelijk HELP ME

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Help. It’s the last level in the series so it’s super hard. PFL

Angie said...

Please help! Need to finish for Sunday funday when I have $...for the week...if I get out of here..pls & ty๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Angie said...

HELP!! PLS 3rd day here.
Guess you don't need my money.
Ty bio

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin borin

Maisis said...

Publicado para la suerte

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•‰️

Lola said...

Kind of impossible. They set up the candy layers so you can barely make a dent. Slow them down. Omg. If I lose my race after finally being ahead I’m gonna delete. So annoying to make it through some then come to a grinding halt bc a level is set up to lose no matter what you do