Candy Crush Saga Level 8545 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8545 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8545 is a dual task level, you have to collect purple and green candies and clear the jelly to complete the level. You can almost ignore the colours as they will be collected as you work o clearing the jelly. You will need to look for chances to make special candies, especially colourbombs, to create cascades. The combos and cascades will collect the colours and clear the blockers down the middle of the board. Colourbomb combos will be the best for creating cascades and the more cascades you can create the better chance you have of completing the level. It took me 14 attempts to pass the level without boosters.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


31 comments:

Maks said...

So hard. Posting for lucky board pls

Elektra said...

I'm thrilled that Ms. Cookie is back!!!! I checked back here a few times but then gave up. (Not sure what made me look again!) I've really missed your tips and also the community that posted here. Hoping that they'll all come back too!! Yes, 8545 is really hard. I'm WAYYYY over my 14th try.

blonde said...

Help needed please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Anne said...

Too few moves. Any tips?

Pati said...

Tough level,come on 🤴

Unknown said...

Heb geluksbord nog aub

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Lizard said...

Posting for a lucky board please

Unknown said...

King made it harder again. Sugar coats were added to the candies on the bottom left trying to force players to buy boosters and or moves stealing from the players who like and now hate this game because of bullshit like this. I will never pay for crap like this nor will many others. King is causing his own death. The more bullshit like this the more players quit and the more bad word of mouth advertising this game gets

Unknown said...

Made it harder and reduced the number of moves to. F U king you big thief

Lizard said...

Finding this level difficult. Need help please

RBlomquist said...

Oh yes, as mentioned many times color bombs are the key to getting past this level. Certainly more than the one color bomb I’m able to make each attempt. PFLEASE!!!

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - I had free boosters at the start of my attempts on this but they didn't help at all.

Roby said...

This level was a real joy ! Got it on the first try and the board was just colour bomb after colour bomb . There should be more levels like this one .

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Hassel said...

Lucky board please 😂😂😂😂😚

Laura said...

I want a board like Roby, please!🍀

Laura said...

Thanks, that was fun! I used the first couple of CB's to clear single colors which made it easier to make more special candies. I found that a CB/wrap combo worked best for me. Good luck everyone. 🍀

Unknown said...

PFL

Unknown said...

Posting for a lucky board please .This level is fun but soooo difficult .x

Nay said...

Waiting for the lucky board I suppose. After 2 days was finally able to clear all the jelly but still needed too many of the colors to even think about using boosters.

Carrie722 said...

Well, another jacked up level. Help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Stuck. Help. PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Paulapops said...

Jeez give us a break from these boring no skills levels

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

TrickyTricky said...

Need lucky board pls

Lola said...

This is so boring and impossible. Not enough moves omg. Was ahead now two days on this. And this is why we quit. Lucky board pls

Lola said...

Oh why did I get up this morning with no lives. Uhm. Yup. Delete app time.

Tina said...

Yes another jacked up level that king wants you to pay more money to beat it!’ Needs fixing asap!!!!this is bs!!!!!!!