Candy Crush Saga Level 8559 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8559 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8559 is an orders level, you have to collect the cherries and bombs to complete the level. You don't have to worry about the cherries, they will find their way around the conveyor to the exit. 
You do have to do something to collect the bombs. First you need to clear the sour skulls to unlock the blockers, then you need to clear the blockers. Clearing the blockers will unlock the two bombs bottom left, they will drop through to the top right. Once the bombs are in the top right section you don't need to do any more, just keep making moves and eventually, on the last move, the bomb on the conveyor will match up with the two top right and that's the orders complete. Whatever you do you must avoid letting the board shuffle, this may move the bomb from the conveyor so it will be impossible to complete the level.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


22 comments:

Brown dog said...

Another tough one, posting for lucky board please

Rick said...

In 8559, use a check candy booster. You will be able to complete the 3-bomb order from the check candies without having to do anything about the 3 hidden countdown bombs on the board already (before they explode and end your game). You don't have to do anything on the cherries. They will all go to the exit before the countdown bombs explode.

The Savage Traveler said...

Sheesh! Not sure how I can get this one. Needs some 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Anne said...

Check booster worked! Happy i still had one. Thanx rick

Unknown said...

Kan niet eens 1 bom krijgen.

Unknown said...

Klopt niet.had mijn 2 bommen linksboven maar bleven daar staan.ook bij de laatste zet.heel vaag

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Sharda said...

Help

Broomie said...

It's BS the board shuffled thru no fault of mine and blew the game!

cvbcb said...

Another crap level! Need lucky board. Pfl

rosereddragon said...

Alas, I used my last checkmark - it gave me ONE only - at the beginning of the game - and I couldn't even match the sourskulls! Now to wait for a lucky board . . .

Lilly said...

Checkmark did not do it...I give. Posting for luck

Lilly said...

Stupid level, not hard on my device. Will just have to wait till I'm allowed to pass

Unknown said...

Thank you, check mark worked.!

Nancy said...

I want to give a grateful thank you to the person who thought of the check mark booster. I never would have thought of it and would have been frustrated forever! It worked on my first try with the check mark and won on the last move. Thank the Lord!

Anonymous said...

Guess I will be here a while because I don’t know how those bottom left bombs are moved to the top. This may be my last - too frustrating for me unless by some magical move they move out on their own. I played the video over and over and still can’t figure out what move was made to get out of that corner. If posting for luck works, I could use a helping hand!! Please.

Laura said...

I added a checkmark booster but only one showed up so I followed Cookie's advice and it worked. Good luck everyone!🍀

Sherelle said...

Please send a lucky board

bonita said...

posting for a lucky board, Please.
I don't understand the bombs
Thanks ms cookie for tip & video

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please.🙏🕉️

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Anônimo said...

O vídeo mostra 31 movimentos, agora são ridículos 26 movimentos. Totalmente impossível!!