Candy Crush Saga Level 8573 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8573 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8573 is an ingredients level, you have to collect the cherries to complete the level. The first thing you need to do is clear the blockers in the bottom part of the board as quickly as possible. This will unlockj the bottom row of bubblegum which needs to be cleared to collect the cherries. The cherries drop out of the dispenser one at a time so you first need to make space for them to drop and then collect the first one quickly so that the second one can drop out.
Video by Game channel

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



38 comments:

Mezzanine said...

Posting for luck please. I’m not sure how to get the cherries to the exits

Twins mom said...

Tough level, been playing for two days!

Tez said...

Need more moves I wonder how many are gone.

Sandra said...

Pfl!!!

forgetmenot said...

Can't clear those blockers in good time, another one which will take time I suppose. Would like a lucky board please, really don't want to be stuck here too long!

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor!! 🙏

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor!! 🙏🙏

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor!! 🙏🙏

Unknown said...

Impossible, I have tried and cannot get the near completing.

Unknown said...

Good morning, today i used a coconut wheel and it worked, I am moving on 😊

The Savage Traveler said...

Can't figure out how to get the right side cherry to fall! Luck please! 🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

Els said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I need Kings help again. There are not enough moves.

Would like a lucky board please, really don't want to be stuck here too long!

🍀🤞🍀🍀🤞🍀

Connie said...

Posting for luck 🍀

Raven73 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raven73 said...

Not sure what I’m doing wrong but I clear the bottom and for whatever reason those cherries are refusing to fall through to complete the level what am I doing wrong I watch the video and I don’t get it

Pati said...

Ugh, day 2,

Cush said...

Need help again! More and more impossible levels!
Posting for luck or more moves!

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

gkulka1974 said...

By the time you clear all the blockers if you do, there are hardly any moves left. Posting for lots and lots of luck!!!!!

Lizard said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Can’t even get to the bottom row.

Anonymous said...

I finally cleared the board and the second cherry never appeared. What the heck, CC is cheating.

Anonymous said...

The second cherry is impossible to even see.

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - I used a hammer to drop the first cherry but it didn't drop - I used my last 10 gold bars, again - for nothing.

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!!

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Bubbles said...

Just watches the video. “I want what she’s having”!

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

💌

Unknown said...

Post for crap 💩

Unknown said...

PFL

Tineke said...

Hier ben ik weer, vreselijk niveau, kom niet eens in de buurt walchelijk HELP ME

Tineke said...

Dag 2! Vreselijk, hoelang ben
je hier meebezig? Walchelijk niveau HELP HELP HELP HELP ME

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please

Paulapops said...

Pfl

Anônimo said...

O jogador JT é um imbecil, fica postando como os níveis são classificados nos dispositivos dele, e alguém vem aqui para saber isso??? Outro nível totalmente impossível. Agora este jogo se resume em uma única palavra: DINHEIRO!!!$$$$ Melhor opção é deletar esta merda, existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos.

Anônimo said...

Nível totalmente impossível. Quando limpa os bloqueadores e aparecem os chicletes faltam apenas 2 movimentos, impossível estourar os chicletes e coletar os dragões que só aparece um, o outro só depois de coletar o primeiro, como fazer tudo isso em 2 movimentos??? (I am brasilian).

Momof2 said...

I'm not paying money for extra moves so pfl because it's been 3 days and different devices