Candy Crush Saga Level 8590 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8590 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8590 is an orders level, you have to collect light chocolate, licorice and one cherry to complete the level. First collect the keys to unlock the cherry and at the same time clear some of the chocolate to get candies down into the lower part of the board. 
There is not enough light chocolate on the board at the start so you will need to let it grow to ensure you get enough for the orders. The chocolate will grow out from under the crystals at the bottom so don't worry if the visible chocolate is cleared. Once the cherry is unlocked you need to drop it from the top conveyor by clearing some of the licorice from the lower conveyor as it moves around to the right of the conveyor. Once the cherry is on the lower conveyor you can forget about it as it will find it's way to the exit. You will get plenty of licorice dropping from the top of the board as you play so just keep an eye on the chocolate to make sure you let it grow enough to fulfil the orders.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


9 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

The Savage Traveler said...

🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀 needed, please!

Pati said...

Got a Oops on 1st try. Let chocolate 🍫 grow

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Laura said...

I was cheated and lost my full bot. Needed 2 chocolate and a few licorice. Everything was on the board so I combined 2 CB's and King said I still needed 2 chocolate. Foul!😫

Laura said...

Finished on the next try. I always seem to have more trouble with the "easy" levels. Onward...Good luck everyone!
Oh,I have a TIP: If you are struggling with the cherry and have a hammer, clear the space below the cherry when it's in the bottom right corner of the top conveyor. Then use horizontal stripes to clear it.

Sb said...

Please help

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

So close! Rats