Candy Crush Saga Level 8613 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8613 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8613 is a multi task level, you have to collect chocolate and licorice as well as clear the jelly to complete the level. The chocolate will come very late in the game as the choc dispenser has to be unlocked first. 
The first job is to work your way down the board so that you can detonate the yellow stripes using a stripe or a wrap down in the bottom right. This is the only place that you can hit the stripes. Once the stripes are gone go back to the top left and clear the remaining licorice to get the stripes dropping. Use these stripes to hit the stripe bottom left and this will collect the yellow keys bottom right. The keys will unlock red candies which will grow the frog. Once all the keys are collected the frog will be grown and you should use it to collect the waffle top right. The waffle unlocks the chocolate machine and you need at least three moves to grow the chocolate. Make moves carefully away from the top right until there are three chocolates, then clear them to complete the orders. I hope this explains the level well enough as it took me a while to work it out.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


22 comments:

GloryB said...

Excellent Ms Cookie. Big Big help.

darayashp said...

Junk level

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Tou52 said...

Thank you Cookie, your tips were perfect and were the only way I could have figured out this level.

You're soooo precious, thanks again 👍👍❤️👍❤️👍❤️👍👍👍❤️👍❤️👍❤️👍❤️👍❤️

Subee57 said...

Thanks Cookie. I would never have figured all that out until a million tries later. Got it first time.

Sunset said...

☘️💕

The Savage Traveler said...

Thanks. I figured out most of it but not all. 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

Unknown said...

Thank you! These tips were very helpful. 😌

Wendy said...

Stopping by to say I truly appreciate a level that can be reasoned through after so many boring ones. Did it a few times just for fun. 🤗

Unknown said...

Krijg geen rode snoepjes.dus kom hier niet uit.fijn dus.maar niet heus

Flippenheck said...

Thanks for tips

vh said...

Thank you for these helpful tips! Here's another one: Don't use a color bomb for the yellow candies as this will compromise the frog. Nice level, what a change after all those other levels where you just don't have a chance to get even close without an extremely lucky board.

cc said...

Again, need help!!!!

Jannie said...

Excellent help as usual, Cookie. Many thanks

Netski said...

Gosh Cookie, however did you work that out. Completely puzzled me. Got through first time after following your instructions. THANK YOU!

Rhodesia said...

Thanks Cookie for the above tip, got through in two moves once I read that.

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Melanie said...

Posting for luck 🍀

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

messenabout said...

Oops lol My FROG keeps turning brown, what do I do then?

bonita said...

lucky board please.
Thanks for tips & video Ms. Cookie without your help I was completely baffled.

Joanne C said...

My frog gets fully loaded but won’t move! Help please